in this fast paced commercialized society.
.Plucked from his personal diary of thoughts . . .
I may not go down in history
But I will go down, eventually!
So weep or chuckle.
Or scoff, see if I care.
- #1 Shopping tip: Buy where they will cheat you the least.
- Advertising can sell junk as needs, garbage as food.
- Creativity is difference. Difference is not creativity.
- Democracy - Yes! Free enterprise - not this way!
- FASHION - Unneeded. FAMINE - Unacceptable.
- Foxymoron: A store's loss leader is your loss when you leave with a bundle of overpriced goods.
- How much more would you have if you didn't buy things which you later wish you hadn't bought?
- I coulda lived longer and stronger but for the bad food.
- If acting cool were replaced with acts of kindness wouldn't it be a better world?
- If my call is important to you - answer the stupid phone!
- Instead of driving your SUV to the gym for a workout just jog there and back.
- Marketing 5 Step Strategy: Attract. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.
- Marketing kids - shaping society. Fix this now!
- My antidepressant: Accept myself as I am. Accept others as they are.
- My two favorites on TV are MUTE and OFF.
- Outlaw excessive and deceptive advertising for social healing.
- Excessive profit and over-consumption: 2 fast lanes on the freeway to social rot.
- Relax, smile. Take awhile.
- Styles promote a competitive environment but friendship grows easier in a noncompetitive environment.
- Take a break and meditate.
- The only sure thing about this week is Saturday night it will be gone.
- The trouble with our economic system is that marketing ingenuity often beats product ingenuity.
- There's much to fear - but only if we allow it.
- There are two kinds of sorry: Sorry I did wrong. Sorry I got caught.
- We are how we have allowed ourselves to be programmed.
- What not to do is sit and stew.
- C'mon government, get interested in people so people can get interested government!
Grampa Ken Author of 32 Keys About life and Blogger at Social Fix
This Creative Commons article is free to copy provided that the above hyperlinked byline is intact. Articles written by others are their copyrights and belong to them.